Guided by our mission statement “Building bridges of hope,” The Crater Church Communication Departiment works towards this goal by reaching out to diverse church audiences both internally and externally — through many avenues of communication. Creating informative and intuitive web sites, updating social media sites, and writing news stories and press releases are some of the ways we share our message. Through our work, we foster a clearer image of the church, its mission, activities and witness, so that many will become followers of Christ and members of His church.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing and regular update of our church website.
- Recording and archiving of Church sermons, Church events, Photo coverage .
- Coordinating with other departments in ensuring the church public address sound system is working properly during church programs and events.
- Serve as a source of information for the church members and the public that may be in need of the information.
- Publish sermon podcasts on the church website and other accepted social media for evangelism.
Source for materials for Christian teachings and making them easily access by our members and the public from our website.
- Updating the church administration on new technologies and equipments for the purpose of sharing and spreading the gospel.